We are open !
It is with immense joy and undisguised relief that we announce the reopening of our stores!
We look forward to seeing you again in a different way, but always emphasizing the human bond so important to us, and even more so at the end of this period.
ON THE ESHOP
- When will Relais parcels, Colissimo and Chronopost deliveries be available again?
Relais parcels, Colissimo and Chronopost carriers are temporarily unavailable for the duration of the Outlet commercial operation, i.e. until Tuesday 23 June 2020 inclusive.
- What are the shipping fees ?
In mainland France, DPD France delivery costs € 10.10 and is free for purchases over € 110. In Europe, Chronopost delivery costs € 13.
- When will I receive my items?
Due to the strict sanitary guidelines in place in our warehouse, the preparation and delivery of your orders may take a few extra days.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
- I would like to make a return following an online purchase.
For any order placed on the site, return is possible by Relais Parcel, Colissimo and Chronopost, and free for any order placed by Relais Parcel. From Friday June 12, 2020, Colissimo returns are offered for any order delivered by DPD France.
- I placed an order at a relay point before / during containment and wish to return my purchases, what should I do?
You can return your package free of charge as soon as your relay point reopens by editing your return label via your customer area. For any purchase made during the months of March, April and until Monday May 11, 2020, you can send us your return until Monday June 15, 2020. For any purchase made between May 11, 2020 and Wednesday May 27, 2020, you have 30 days following your order to return your products to us. For any purchase made after Wednesday May 27, 2020, you have 15 days following your order to return your products to us. Returns via Relais parcels are always free. From Friday June 12, 2020, Colissimo returns are offered for any order delivered by DPD France.
- I want to make a return but I cannot go to a relay point or the Post Office, what to do?
No worries, for any purchase made during the months of March, April and until Monday, May 11, 2020, you can send us your return until June 15, 2020. For any purchase made between May 11, 2020 and Wednesday May 27, 2020, you have 30 days following your order to return your products to us. For any purchase made on Wednesday May 27, 2020, you have 15 days following your order to return your products to us.
- When will I receive the refund for my order?
As a result of the actions taken, it will take longer to deliver and register your return. Our teams are mobilized to speed up the processing of your returns. Thank you in advance for your patience. Your refund will be made to the bank card used for payment by crediting it again under the label "lafeemaraboutee.fr", via our payment partner Adyen.
- Are the stores open from May 11?
All our stores will welcome you from Monday 11 May. You will find the list of our stores here
- Have store opening hours changed?
Please note that the hours of our shops have been changed. We update them on our store locator, but we suggest that you call your store directly before going to check their opening hours.
- I would like to make a return following a purchase in store.
Only purchases made in store can be exchanged or returned in store. We advise you to call the store before going and bring your original sales receipt.
- What security measures are in place in the store?
- The team is hiding behind a mask
- Regular cleaning of the shop as well as the fitting rooms before and after each visit
- Clean clothes with steam over 65 ° C
- Hydroalcoholic gel and protection for your feet in the cabin
- Has my e-reservation kept?
The e-reservations made before the confinement were not kept. We invite you to e-reserve your articles again.
- Can I make an e-reservation?
The e-reservation service is available again. You will find on this page the operating mode of the e-reservation service.
The list of shops available for e-reservation is up to date.
- I would like to recover my retouched purchases.
Please contact your store's sales team directly to make sure your item is available and to organize your trip to the store with them.
If you cannot find the answer to your question above, our teams will work to guide you.
See you soon, the best is in front of us!