Deliveries & returns
- What are the delivery methods and prices?
We offer a delivery method for France:
- Colissimo home (€ 8.90) - free from € 110 purchase
We offer a delivery method for other European countries:
- Chronopost Classic (14,9€)
Your order is prepared at most in 48 working hours in our warehouses, it is then handed over to the carrier according to the delivery method you have chosen. The delivery times are then between 2 and 5 days for the standard mode after the delivery of your order to the carrier.
Delivery rates: They are calculated automatically during your order according to the delivery method and the country you choose and you can view this amount in your basket.
- What are the shipping and delivery times?
Due to the health situation and government measures, delivery times may be extended. Thank you for your understanding.
Shipping times (leaving our warehouses) are 48 working hours (Monday to Friday) maximum. This period corresponds to the preparation time of your order in our warehouses (destocking, verification, package preparation, packaging, labeling ...), your order is then delivered to the chosen carrier.
Delivery times depend on the chosen mode of transport (next day delivery for any order placed before 2 p.m.):
- Can I be delivered abroad?
We currently deliver to mainland France, Germany, Belgium, Austria, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Croatia, Denmark, Spain, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Ireland , Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, the Czech Republic, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia and Sweden.
- What should I do if I am not home at the time of delivery?
In this case, the package is delivered directly to your home and if you are not home at that time, a calling card will be left in your mailbox. This notice indicates the time and day of passage as well as the post office where you can collect the package. You will then have to go to the post office indicated with the transit slip filed by the postman and an identity document to collect it. You then have 14 days, after which the package will be returned to us.
- What should I do if I do not receive my order?
If you still have not received your package after 10 days and you have not been left with a calling card, remember to check the situation of your package on the site Chronopost depending on the delivery method chosen.
You can also contact customer service at this address:
- What if my product is damaged or if I have not received the product ordered?
In these cases, please contact the customer service of the LA FEE MARABOUTEE online store before returning the item so that it can give you instructions on the procedure to follow. To do this, it's very simple, you just need to contact customer service by email at email@example.com
Return and refund
- How do I return a product and what time frame do I have?
To return the ordered products to us, you have a period of thirty (30) calendar days from the date of receipt of your order. Products must be returned in their original packaging, with their label and any accessories, only items returned in their original condition will be accepted and reimbursed.
- If you have a customer account, log in and make your return request using the form available in your customer area - "My orders" section - Click on the "Make a return" link. No return will be accepted without the duly completed return form.
- If you made your order without a customer account, you can make your return request by creating an account now. When creating your account, your order history will be displayed in your customer area - "My orders" section - Click on the "Make a return" link. No return will be accepted without the duly completed return form.
- For orders delivered in Metropolitan France, paste the Colissimo return label available in your customer area - "My orders" section - Click on the "Edit a return label" link
- For international deliveries, the parcel is returned at your expense, with parcel tracking at the following address: La Fée Maraboutée - Returns department - 3 chemin de la chapelle 42300 MABLY (France)
How much do Iandyou return d’a product ?
- Returns are free for any order placed in mainland France. To proceed with the return, paste the Colissimo return label that you can edit from your customer area and drop off your package at the post office.
- For any return following an order in Europe, the return costs are your responsibility. We will also reimburse you for your order in the event that the return is due to an error on our part, of course the reshipment costs will be fully reimbursed on proof.
- How am I reimbursed?
Your refund will be made to the bank card used for payment by crediting it under the label "lafeemaraboutee.fr", via our payment partner Adyen, and this within 30 days from the date of return of the package.