Deliveries & returns
- What are the delivery methods and prices?
We offer three delivery methods for France:
- Mondial Relay (€ 4.95 - free from € 110 purchase)
- Colissimo (6.90 €)
- Chronopost (€ 13).
We offer two delivery methods for other European countries:
- DHL Standard (21 €)
- DHL Express (27 €)
Your order is prepared a maximum of 48 working hours in our warehouses, it is then delivered to the carrier according to the delivery method you have chosen. The delivery times are then between 2 and 5 days for the standard mode after the delivery of your order to the carrier.
Delivery rates: They are calculated automatically during your order according to the delivery method and the country you choose and you can view this amount in your basket.
- What are the shipping and delivery times?
The shipping times (leaving our warehouses) are 48 working hours (Monday to Friday) maximum. This period corresponds to the preparation time of your order in our warehouses (destocking, checking, package preparation, packaging, labeling ...), your order is then delivered to the chosen carrier.
Delivery times depend on the chosen mode of transport (next day delivery for any order placed before 2 p.m.):
- For Mondial Relay or DHL delivery, the delay is 2 to 5 days from the date of shipment.
- For fast delivery (Colissimo 48h, DHL Express) the delay is 2 to 4 days from the date of shipment, depending on the region / country of delivery.
- For express delivery (Chronopost 24h), the delivery time is 24 hours from the date of shipment.
- Can I be delivered abroad?
We currently deliver to mainland France, Germany, Belgium, Austria, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Croatia, Denmark, Spain, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Ireland , Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czech Republic, Romania, United Kingdom, Slovakia, Slovenia and Sweden.
- What should I do if I am not home at the time of delivery?
In this case, the package is delivered directly to your home and if you are not at home at that time, a calling card will be left in your mailbox. This notice indicates the time and day of passage as well as the post office where you can collect the package. You will then have to go to the post office indicated with the transit slip filed by the postman and an identity document to collect it. You then have 14 days, after which the package will be returned to us.
- What should I do if I do not receive my order?
If you still have not received your package after 6 days and you have not been left with a calling card, remember to check the situation of your package on the site Colissimo, Chronopost or Mondial Relay (The Other Store brand) depending on the delivery method chosen. You can also contact customer service by email at email@example.com
- What if my product is damaged or if I have not received the product ordered?
In these cases, please contact the customer service of the LA FEE MARABOUTEE online store before returning the item so that it can give you instructions on the procedure to follow. To do this, it's very simple, you just need to contact customer service by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Return and refund
- How do I return a product and what time frame do I have?
To return the product that you do not want to keep, simply follow the following 3 steps:
1. Log in to your customer account and make your return request via the form available in your customer area - "My orders" section. No return will be accepted without the return form duly filled in and the said return form duly completed.
2. Please attach to your package the return form provided in your order. Put your item as a whole in its original packaging, only items returned in their original condition will be accepted and refunded.
3. Return the package by Colissimo to the following address: The Other Store at ADS Normandie - LA FEE MARABOUTEE - ZAC multisite Long Buisson, 2 rue Rolland Garros - 27930 Guichainville - Evreux - FRANCE
If you have selected the delivery in Mondial Relay, you can then return your item free of charge using the return form inserted in your order, by dropping the package in the same relay point that was used for shipment. Free returns via Mondial Relay are only valid for orders that have been delivered via Mondial Relay.
- How much does it cost me to return a product?
Returns are free for all orders delivered via Mondial Relay in metropolitan France, you will find a label in your package. For orders delivered via Colissimo, Chronopost and DHL, the return must be made by post only, with tracking . If this return is due to an error of our part, of course the return shipping costs will be fully refunded on proof of purchase.
- How am I reimbursed?
Your refund will be made to the credit card used for payment by crediting it under the label "lafeemaraboutee.fr", via our payment partner Adyen, and this within 30 days from the date of return of the package.